Psychiatric patients are consulted individually on a daily basis by psychiatrists as well as psychologists. Three compulsory group sessions are presented every week day. A weekly medical lecture focusing on psychiatric disorders is presented by a psychiatrist.
Group sessions are presented by clinical and counselling psychologists, a social worker and occupational therapists.
Group sessions consist of:
- Psycho social education (Theoretical)
- Psycho social skills training (Practical)
- Occupational therapy (Arts & Crafts, Relaxation, Physical Activities)
Psycho Social Educational groups include subjects such as:
- Identity and Self worth
- Processes of change
- Maslow Hierarchy and understanding needs
- Self-care and nurturing
- Emotions: Awareness, Understanding and Meaning
- Skills building: Communication, Conflict Management, Assertiveness, Stress Management